Shoptalk speakers are headlining leaders of the establishment, renowned disrupters of the status quo and moguls in the making. Our agenda formats include 20-minute general session keynotes, power panels and an array of startup pitches, demos, launches, research, case studies and announcements.
2016 Speakers Include
There's A Fundamental Transformation Underway
Technology is enabling a unified physical+digital world in which everyone creates, curates and consumes differently. Connected and empowered, today's consumers expect a wide range of new integrated, on-demand and personalized products, services and experiences. This is the future of commerce. It's far more than just a shift to omnichannel: It's a reinvention of how consumers discover, shop and buy everything.
We launched Shoptalk as the definitive annual commerce event to organize this disruptive innovation in a meaningful, efficient way—and to enable an unprecedented, industry-wide dialogue and collaboration among all stakeholders, including Internet companies, tech startups, retailers, brands, investors, analysts and other key stakeholders. With disruption being the new norm, Shoptalk provides 3 days of exceptional learning, rich in-person interactions and productive meetings.
- Pioneering brands and retail models
- On-demand services, delivery and logistics
- Collaborative consumption and the sharing economy
- Integrated, omnichannel shopping
- Search, discovery and curation
- Consumer-centric product development and customization
- Delightful user experiences and interfaces
- Anywhere, anytime marketing
- Measurement and analytics everywhere
- Globalization and borderless shopping
Not Small Talk!
Shoptalk is the first annual, premium, large-scale conference to take a holistic and multi-stakeholder view of the commerce ecosystem. At Shoptalk, senior executives representing everyone from the most disruptive startups to established retailers converge to:
- Discover groundbreaking technologies and trends as well as identify new directions to take their businesses
- Discuss and debate the latest and most novel business models across all verticals to stay ahead of the curve
- Collaborate in new ways, forge innovative partnerships and fund new ventures
Shoptalk will be held on May 16-18, 2016 at the Aria, the newest and most modern convention facility in Las Vegas, with over 200,000 sq. ft. of dedicated, sun-filled space.