Shoptalk’s Retail Framework for COVID-19 provides a comprehensive view of how retail is set to evolve over the next 12-36 months. The framework includes a timeline of 30+ areas that are poised to change as a result of COVID-19, examining shifts in consumer behavior, operational changes, category implications and more. You can:
- View the Shoptalk Retail Framework for COVID-19 below as a Google sheet that updates automatically every 5 minutes.
- View and download a PDF version of the Shoptalk Retail Framework here, which is updated daily at 10:00 AM EDT.
- View and download a PDF version of the Scenarios for Retail Framework here.
- To view the presentation deck from the May 14 Shoptalk Virtual Conference: Retail Framework for COVID-19 event, please click here.
- To view the presentation deck from the May 28 Shoptalk Virtual Conference: Startup Leaders on the Next Generation of Retail event, please click here.
- To view the presentation deck from the June 11 Shoptalk Virtual Conference: Therapeutics, Vaccines & Retail’s Future During COVID-19, please click here.
The Framework below is supported on Chrome 65.0+, Safari 11.1+, IE 10+, or Firefox 52.0+. Disable any third party script blockers.
3 people are looking at the framework right now