Level 3 Sponsor
Powered by the cloud, Infor's Retail suites give retailers the power to perpetually reinvent themselves, and the customer experience. We’ve worked with more than 2,500 customers in 67 countries to change the way retail runs in grocery, chain drugstores, fashion, luxury goods, restaurants, and hardlines—empowering our partners to monitor the entirety of their retail processes from concept to consumer.
Infor offers modern cloud solutions that help retailers and suppliers evolve to stay ahead of the disruption in today’s marketplace. This includes solutions for every step of the supply chain from deign to shelf. We offer industry leading solutions in the areas of:
- Forecasting, planning, and fulfillment powered by machine learning built to leverage unlimited internal and external data sources
- Omnichannel solutions that create a seamless customer experience including native mobile POS, order management, price and inventory management
- Supply Chain solutions connected to the Infor Commerce Network consisting of over 30,000 suppliers, retailers, logistics providers, and financial institutions
- Business intelligence and analytics. Birst’s modern cloud BI and analytics platform connects every part of the organization through a networked BI approach, providing analysts and planners a unified view of the business to quickly adjust promotions, pricing, inventory, products, and more to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Enterprise back office solutions such as HR, Financials, Asset Management
Infor Retail is changing the way people work and the way they think about work, by crafting a new generation of enterprise-level user experiences that disrupt preconceived notions of retail software. Our passionate team of developers, designers, scientists, and visionaries are reimagining the retail experience across every channel—through beautiful design, engaging experiences, the unprecedented power of science, smart data, and predictive analytics. This is retail the way it should be. For more information, visit www.infor.com/retail