Chief Retail Solution Officer
Clobotics is an AI company headquartered in Seattle and Shanghai that provides CPG companies and retailers the real-time insights of product performances in brick-and-mortar stores. It uses AI to help brands and retailers to ensure right products are in the right place, at the right time with the right price and promotion.
Clobotics is backed by GGV Capital, KTB Capital, and CMC Capital.
- Leader of Clobotics RIaaS – “Retail Insight as a Service” -where AI technologies are applied to digitalize offline grocery stores.
- 16-year industry expert on consumer-centric marketing and market insight, on Greater China & North America
- Deep expertise on multi-market product launch, portfolio line-up, consulted to dozens of Fortune 500 companies of FMCG and pharmaceutical industries
- At the forefront of big-data solution applied to business operation, worked with Alibaba (2014), Tencent(2015), China Telecom(2016), JD.com(2016), etc
- Omni-channel (online-offline) convergence, synergy on marketing strategy and budget allocation
- A talent multiplier with track record of managing highly performed 300-people team across offices and markets