SVP, Business Development & Marketing
Mall of America
As Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development with Mall of America®, Jill Renslow oversees Mall communications, marketing, strategic alliances and partnerships, advertising, digital media, group sales, and attraction marketing. She is responsible for working with new and existing tenants to create unique experiences and drive sales and traffic. Working with various innovative partners, the goal is to develop and integrate emerging technologies into both Mall of America retail and entertainment environments.
Renslow works with top Mall leadership to provide direction and vision for the expansion to the Mall. The project includes a water park, additional hotels, office space, first-to-market retailers, entertainment offerings, new dining options, and large event spaces.
Renslow brings over 20 years of valuable experience at Mall of America to her current role. Previously, Renslow was Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Mall of America. During her tenure, Renslow oversaw a $25 million rebranding effort of the nation’s largest indoor amusement park, Nickelodeon Universe®, as well as annual enhancements including new rides, attractions and partnerships.
Renslow holds a B.A. in marketing communications from St. Cloud State University and an M.B.C. from the University of St. Thomas.
BOARDS & COMMITTEES
- U.S. Travel Association Experience Network Board of Advisors, 2018-2019
- Minnesota Business Partnership, Board of Directors, 2019
- MSP Business Journal Women’s Leadership Council, 2019
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Chair 2016-2017, Advisory Board Rep 2018-2019
- MSP Regional Air Services Partnership (RASP) Executive Committee, 2018
- Sports Minneapolis Strategic Repositioning Task Force, 2019
- Minnesota Super Bowl LII, Host Committee Advisory Board; Media Party Chair, 2017-2018
- Minnesota World’s Fair 2023, Bid Committee Board of Directors, 2016-2017
- Brand USA, Business Development Advisory Board
- Carlson School of Management, Institute for Research in Marketing, Advisory Board
- St. Catherine University, Apparel, Merchandise & Design Advisory Committee
- Minnesota Retailers Association, Board of Directors & Membership Committee, 2012-2016
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Minnesota 500: Most Powerful Business Executives, 2018
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Women to Know, 2018
- Minnesota Business (Real) Power 50, 2017
- Twin Cities Business Magazine 100 People to Know, 2017
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal People to Watch, 2016
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 40 Under 40 Finalist, 2015
- Top 50 Influential Women in Digital Marketing - TopRank, 2015, 2016
- Mobile Women to Watch, 2012
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Program 2010-2011
ABOUT MALL OF AMERICA®
Mall of America is the nation’s largest retail and entertainment complex. At 5.56 million square feet, the Mall is home to more than 520 world-class shops; Nickelodeon Universe, the nation’s largest indoor family theme park; SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium, a 1.2-million-gallon walk-through aquarium; CMX Cinemas; JW Marriott 342-room hotel and Radisson Blu Mall of America 500-room hotel connected to Mall of America. The Mall opened in August of 1992 and is located in Bloomington, Minn., just minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. Follow Mall of America on Facebook and Twitter or visit our blog.