Apply to Speak: Standard Track Content, Workshops, Research
Shoptalk 2020 will feature hundreds of women speaking on behalf of established organizations, leading-edge startups, influential media and the investment community. The 2020 agenda will showcase the most important technologies, trends and business models from around the world and include an unparalleled group of U.S. and international speakers.
Please note a few guidelines:
- We welcome applications from female employees at retailers and brands as well as from solution providers. We do not, however, pair solution providers and their clients on stage together.
- Speakers from venture-backed companies—both consumer-facing and tech—must be the most senior-level woman at the company with very few exceptions (e.g., the company is post-IPO).
- Applicants who are selected to speak at Shoptalk will have their tickets to the full event comped, but do not receive any guest passes. We do not cover speaker T&E.
- Due to the sheer number of speaker applications, we cannot schedule briefing calls or respond to requests via social media.
- There are no pay-to-play speaking opportunities.
Complete the form below to apply to speak at Shoptalk 2020. We recommend submitting speaking requests as early as possible since we make decisions on a rolling basis. Within the next few months, applicants will receive a response from us indicating whether the submission was accepted or declined.