Apply to Speak: Tactics & Takeaways: Classroom Sessions
At Shoptalk 2020, we’ll be launching Tactics & Takeaways: Classroom Sessions that provide detailed case studies and hands-on learning on different topics. These sessions will consist of 20-minute classes taught by instructors from brands, retailers, agencies, consulting firms and more. Note that as with other tracks at Shoptalk 2020, all speakers must be women.
We are open to a wide variety of topics from instructors, but will give preference to proposals that provide a case study-based hands-on look at the topics we cover on our main agenda or that provide a deeper dive into one aspect of them. Examples could be Selecting and Measuring Ecommerce KPIs, Running a Vendor Selection Process, Creating an Effective Pop-Up Store or Launching Cross-Border Ecommerce.
Guidelines for participation:
- Women at any level of an organization can apply to be an instructor--see which types of companies qualify in #4 below.
- Instructors will need to commit to teaching a 20-minute class and must submit materials to Shoptalk for review one month in advance of the event (by February 17, 2020).
- You may submit up to two individuals to teach a class together.
- We welcome applications from brands, retailers, agencies, consulting firms, analyst firms, investors and real estate companies. Unfortunately we will not be able to confirm instructors from technology companies--we encourage those individuals to apply for our Emerging Technology Spotlight.
- Instructor tickets to the event will be complimentary, but we do not cover travel or provide any guest passes.
To apply, please fill out the form below: