Apply to Speak: Tactics & Takeaways: Classroom Sessions
At Shoptalk 2020, we’ll be launching Tactics & Takeaways: Classroom Sessions that provide detailed case studies and hands-on learning on different topics. These sessions will consist of 20-minute classes taught by instructors from brands, retailers, agencies, consulting firms and more.
We are open to a wide variety of topics from instructors, but will give preference to proposals that provide a case study-based hands-on look at the topics we cover on our main agenda or that provide a deeper dive into one aspect of them. Examples could be Selecting and Measuring Ecommerce KPIs, Running a Vendor Selection Process, Creating an Effective Pop-Up Store, Launching Cross-Border Ecommerce.
Guidelines for participation:
- Individuals at any level of an organization can apply to be an instructor.
- Instructors will need to commit to teaching a 20-minute class and must submit materials to Shoptalk for review one month in advance of the event (by February 17, 2020).
- You may submit up to two individuals to teach a class together.
- We welcome applications from brands, retailers, agencies, consulting firms, analyst firms, investors and real estate companies. Unfortunately we will not be able to confirm instructors from technology companies--we encourage those individuals to apply for our Emerging Technology Spotlight.
- Instructor tickets to the event will be complimentary, but we do not cover travel or provide any guest passes.
To apply, please fill out the form below: