Tickets provide access to all aspects of Shoptalk, including sessions, networking events, breakfasts, lunches, receptions, exhibits, etc. that are not private.
- We do not offer any exhibit hall-only or partial attendance rates.
- We do not apply any discounts or special rates retroactively (no exceptions).
- Tickets are transferable to a colleague at any time, but not refundable and cannot be applied to future events.
- We reserve the right to reject any registration, and will let you know as soon as we are able if we cannot accommodate you.
The complete terms and conditions for tickets are available here.
Register Now for$2,900
and Save 36% off the standard Attendee rate of$4,500
Register Now for$2,550
and Save 27% off the standard Attendee rate of$3,500
Register Now for$2,050
and Save 18% off the standard Attendee rate of$2,500
Click here to Buy in Bulk & Save.
Register Now for$2,350
and Save 16% off the standard Attendee rate of$2,800
For Qualifying Retailers & Brands
With our Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, we provide complimentary tickets and a travel/hotel reimbursement of up to $750 for qualifying individuals from retailers and brands that take eight 15-minute double opt-in meetings with participating sponsors.
Editorial staff attending to cover Shoptalk onsite can apply for a media ticket. Subject to review and approval.
Startups can apply for special startup rate tickets. Subject to review and approval.
Qualified students currently enrolled at a College or University may apply for Shoptalk's discounted Student Rate.
Qualified professors currently employed at a College or University may apply for Shoptalk's discounted Professor Rate.
* To qualify for this rate, the organization for which you are employed must be a 2022 Shoptalk exhibitor or sponsor. Subject to review and approval.
** Tickets purchased at this rate are subject to the review and approval at the sole discretion of Shoptalk. At a minimum you must be a direct employee of a company that is either (1) primarily in the direct-to-consumer business of online and/or physical retail, or (2) a branded manufacturer of consumer goods.
*** To qualify for this rate, you must be a direct, full time employee of a venture capital, private equity or other investment fund in private or public securities. Subject to review and approval.