How We’re Building The World’s Largest & Most Important Commerce Event
Shoptalk Final Agenda Released & 225+ Speakers Announced
Mar 7, 2016 by Zia Daniel Wigder
Today we reached an important milestone—we released the final Shoptalk agenda and announced our latest round of new speakers (see press release). With less than 10 weeks until Shoptalk kicks off in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 15th, we wanted to share an update.
We now have:
- Over 100 sessions covering the most disruptive business models and technologies. Today, we posted a comprehensive agenda including a list of our keynotes, track sessions and speakers. The agenda is packed with two and half days of sessions that look at the most critical areas of commerce innovation. In addition, our agenda is tightly structured with short, straightforward track and session names to make the event easy to navigate. Our goal is to be as streamlined as possible so that the audience knows exactly what will be discussed in each session.
- Over 225 speakers and over 125 CEOs. Our speaker lineup remainsunprecedented in terms of the breadth and seniority of the speakers. Over half of our speakers are CEOs; all are leaders within their companies. We'll hear from over 100 venture-backed companies that have collectively raised billions of dollars from the most preeminent venture capital firms to disrupt commerce&mash;their common goal is to better meet the needs of today's changed consumers. Our lineup includes the CEOs of companies such as The Honest Company, Jet.com, Dollar Shave Club, Stitch Fix and Casper. We'll also feature disruptive players like Airbnb, Hotel Tonight and Waze and key industry influencers like Google, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- A phenomenal list of retailers. As Shoptalk has grown and quickly gained mindshare within the established retail and ecommerce sectors, so, too, has our list of speakers from top consumer brands and retailers. We now have an incredible lineup of leaders represented at the C-level as well as EVPs, SVPs, and VPs from companies that include:
- Ashley Stewart
- Best Buy
- Dunking Brands
- Elizabeth Arden
- Foot Locker
- House of Fraser
- KIND Snacks
- Michael Kors
- New York & Company
- Restoration Hardware
- Sur La Table
- Under Armour
- VF Corp
- Brian Sugar, Founder and CEO of POPSUGAR,
- Aaron Hirschhorn, Founder and CEO of DogVacay
- Joe Megibow, President of Joyus
- Mary Beth Laughton, SVP Digital, Sephora
- Kunal Thakkar, SVP Global Operations, Newegg
- Helen Vaid, VP, Digital Store Operations and Experience, Walmart
- Rafeh Masood, VP, Customer Innovation Technology, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Laura Berger, Attorney, Privacy & Data Security, Federal Trade Commission
Our latest price break is set to expire this Friday, March 11th, and we encourage everyone to get your tickets before then to lock in the lowest price still available.
We look forward to seeing you very soon for an amazing experience!